Work the System
Let's face it: musicians aren't known for their adminstrative skills. But whether you're a volunteer worship director or a full-time vocational worship pastor, you can establish systems that take care of the day-to-day, week-to-week, month-to-month work of administration. It takes work to systems into place. But once you invest the time and energy, you'll spend less time managing these systems and more time focused on shepherding and growing your team.
- Developing and Managing a Limited Worship Song List
- Creating a Process for Recruiting and Approving New Musicians
- Cultivating and Developing New Leaders
- Planning Worship Services/Distributing Music (BEFORE the Mid-Week Rehearsal)
- Scheduling Musicians to Avoid Burnout
Most WorshipTeamCoach events are geared for the team member. But this one is squarely focused on leaders - volunteer or paid. Consider hosting this for other churches in your community or denomination. If you'd like to know more about this, go here.