Content Contributor Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in contributing content to WorshipTeamCoach.com. Please read these guidelines before submitting any piece or proposal. Once you’ve read the guidelines, you can get to this submission page here:
General Guidelines For All Content
- Your topic should fall into one of these broad categories:
- worship/music ministry
- worship technology
- leadership/team development
- musician development
- spiritual growth within the worship team.
- You may submit completed articles, or a query letter proposing an article or other content idea.
- When submitting a query or content proposal, please include links to other pieces you’ve written or content you’ve produced.
- No hawking products or sites. We’re OK with pointing to products and other sites, but that needs to be accomplished through the practical and engaging content of the article—not the blatant attempts to sell.
- Unless discussed ahead of time, there is no compensation for guest content on WorshipTeamCoach.com. (But please know that we are super-grateful. And, if you’re ever in Mansfield, Ohio, Jon will buy you fish tacos for lunch.)
- Your content piece must be your original work. You retain copyright ownership of the content.
- Please commit to respectfully interacting with any comments that get posted.
- Please give image and quote credit when applicable.
- We will decline submissions if they have substandard content, are not relevant with our site, or require excessive editing.
- If you get opportunity to publish on another your content to another site, but it's already been published on WorshipTeamCoach.com, please contact Jon to discuss this.
- We will get back to you within two weeks regarding your submission. We will try to give feedback on why a submission is declined, but we cannot guarantee it.