Worship Flow: 28 Ways To Create Great Segues
Worship Flow: 28 Ways to Create Great Segues
This resource will help you take the bumps, stops and awkward transitions OUT of your worship.
Jon gives detailed how-to instructions for segues and transitions for every part of your worship service.
Want to check it out?
Get free access to several of the segues from the book >> [Click Here To Download]
Want to Learn More About Worship Flow? [Click Here]
Worship Flow talks about how to segue in and out of just about every aspect of a worship service:
- Starting the service
- Moving seamlessly from song to song
- Moving seamlessly from a song to a non-musical element
- Using scripture, silence and prayer
- Using videos
- Transitioning into the message
Worship Flow also teaches:
- How to talk between songs and worship elements
- How to use segues to communicate vision and mission
Worship Flow also has a Bonus Section that includes:
- Ready-Made Scripture Readings
- Printable Segue Worksheet with Example Sheet
Worship Flow is available as a instant downloadable digital copy, or in a handy "grab-off-the-shelf-when-you-need-it" resource binder (U.S. only).
And when you buy the physical copy, you get access to the full digital copy of Worship Flow right away.
DIGITAL COPY: $12