Resources & Training
The health of your worship ministry depends on who you invite in, and how you invite them in. You need a healthy process to bring new team members, no matter what sized church you’re in.
We have resources to help you build an audition/qualification process step-by-step.
Option #1: Getting Started
Discover the FIVE FACTORS THAT MATTER THE MOST When You Qualify New Team Members
Get This Practical Workbook: The Five Factors
Inside you'll learn:
- What the Five Factors are, and how to create your qualification standards around those.
- Why TALENT is never enough. And how you can hurt your team if you only look at that.
- How to ask THE RIGHT QUESTIONS to determine if an applicant is right for your team.
- Practical ways to determine if someone is really "called" to the worship ministry.
Click this button to learn more.
Option #2: Get The Full Training
Get This RENOV8 Workshop EXCELLENCE: Build a Preparation-Driven Team
This workshop gives you a step-by-step plan for creating a system that will help you attract, qualify, and invite the right people on the team.
This workshop will give you...
- A philosophy for growing your team.
- A ready-to-implement process.
- Done-for-you, customizable applications and forms.
- Tools to help you determine your qualification standards.
- Guidance for how to say NO when someone doesn't qualify.
- Tips on how to run effective auditions and interviews.
The workshop includes:
- 10 On-Demand Video Lessons
- Implementation Guide
- Slide Deck
Plus these ready-made tools and bonus resources.