Developing Your Band
One of the first places to start leveling up your team’s musicianship is how they play together as a team. A group of talented individuals make a terrible band if they’re not intentional about...
- singing/playing a part that fits the song and style,
- listening to other players and singers,
- and complementing them.
Here are three resource options that can help train your team musically.
Resources & Training
Option #1: Getting Started
Get This Free Quick Guide: Arranging Essentials for Worship Musicians
Arranging doesn't have to be complicated. This guidebook will...
- Teach your team a framework for hearing and identifying the main elements of an arrangement.
- Identify the big mistakes that worship teams make with each element.
- Give you practical ways to create a solid arrangement, even with limited instruments.
Click this button below to get access to the Arranging Essentials For Worship Quick Guide.
Option #2: Going Deeper
Get This Team Training Course: Arranging Essentials For Worship Musicians
This course will teach your team easy-to-apply concepts to create a killer arrangement of any song.
- Works for any sized band.
- Learn how to play tight and together.
- It will promote healthy teamwork as they learn to listen and work together.
- It's a fantastic training to develop musical directors.
Option #3: A Comprehensive Training Process
Comprehensive Musical Training Develop Your Team Musically, Spiritually & Relationally
On-demand classes & a training process that fits you and your team's busy schedules.
Leadership development and mentoring will become a natural part of your ministry.
Grow a Healthy Team
A ready-made resource for you to develop your team members into team leaders, mentors and role models.
You'll have proven process to equip every team member—consistently and intentionally.