In this podcast, we look at seven “sins” of the average worship team. Call them barriers, challenges, issues, etc. Whatever you call them, they are holding back your team from being exceptional.
As we discuss each one, we also look at practical tips for overcoming these sins.
1. Blob of Sound
2. Stand Zombie Stare
3. Poor Sense of Time
4. More Me – failing to listen to each other
5. Playing the Chart, not the song
6. Set it and forget it – failing to use dynamics
7. Stale Bag of Tricks
- What are some of the “sins” that you’ve seen on your team?
- How have you overcome them?
- What questions do you have about overcoming them?
Learn how to level-up your team with this free video training.